What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The most effective way of web site promotion and building your online prospects
- The place for people looking for promotion of internet business at economical cost, to target the online community
- The cost effective solution and effort to bring list owners and advertisers together
- With over 156 Ezines with 2.6 Million+ Subscribers and 5 Groups
- The best deal for the small and large business owners
- With automated ad submission also included
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ezine Ad scores 74.66/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.ezinead.net/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $25.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: ezinead.net you’ll also be taken through to ezinead.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)